You’re invited to the Virtual Semel Healthy Campus Initiative Center Year-End Event in 2020 Focus. At the close of our centennial year, UCLA bands together in preserving the health and well-being of our friends, family, and community at large. Join us as we recognize community leaders, milestone accomplishments, and the uplifting sound of music to carry us onward and upward. Tune in to this official event webpage for the Youtube Premiere showing from 5:30PM – 6:30PM on Wednesday, May 27 2020.
- Musical performances by The Bash Dogs, Resonance A Capella, and Opera UCLA
- Presentations of the jane b semel HCI Appreciation and Recognition Awards
- Remarks by key administrative leaders of the UCLA community
- Honoring University of California President Janet Napolitano with the 2020 Semel HCI Eudaimonia Lifetime Achievement Award
Envisioned and supported by Jane and Terry Semel, the Semel Healthy Campus Initiative Center at UCLA is committed to making UCLA the healthiest campus in America.
Be a part of the movement! #BruinsTogether
Every year, we like to give out awards to celebrate and honor the outstanding health and well-being work done by individuals within the UCLA Community and beyond. We have two distinct awards:
- The 2020 Eudaimonia Lifetime Achievement Award, given to those living a life rich in purpose and meaning; and
- The jane b semel Appreciation Award, given to UCLA students, faculty, and staff for being an embodiment of Semel HCI’s core values.