Semel HCI Center supports faculty and staff projects with small grants on a rolling basis. You can download our application form here.
All UCLA community members are welcome to attend any pod meetings.
See when the next pod meetings are here.
If you would like your course to be listed on one of our pod pages, fill out this form.
Planning a health/well-being event on campus? Fill out this form to have it added to our Events calendar.
- Creative Minds Project: Apply to the Creative Mind Project to use art as a vehicle for wellness at local mental health agencies.
- Random Acts of Kindness: Join Random Acts of Kindness at UCLA and promote small, yet frequent genuine good deeds on campus and in the local community.
- UCLA Art & Global Health Center: Volunteer through the UCLA Art and Global Health Center to promote wellness through the arts.
- UCLA Health and Volunteer Services: Volunteer through the UCLA Health System.
- Green Living Guide: Read up on the Green Living Guide provided by UCLA Sustainability to do small things everyday to make a big difference.